Why are you using the QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC Driver?
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
Intuit has formed an alliance with Intuit Developer Network member FLEXquarters to provide a read-only QODBC driver for QuickBooks data, allowing you to share data between QuickBooks and hundreds of other applications.
Note: Windows Servers (Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, etc) require the server-only driver which is not part of the read-only driver QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions comes with. For server only or additional functionality, you can upgrade to a read/write driver.
Fees may apply.
The read-only and read-write drivers are available for purchase for QuickBooks Pro or Premier from FLEXquarters. It is not necessary to upgrade to QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions to use the QODBC Driver.
Features of QuickBooks Enterprise ODBC Driver:
- You can access SQL-92 to local and remote QuickBooks company files.
- ODBC Driver have compatibility with QuickBooks premier, enterprise, professional, and simple start edition 2002+
- ODBC driver gives support for other countries also like – Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and UK editions from 2003+
- For real time data access, it connect to live QuickBooks desktop data.
- The integration of ODBC is seamless with leading BI, reporting, and ETL tools and with custom applications.
- For complex JOINs and data aggregation in SQL queries it gives full support.