Which one is the better help guidance QuickBooks Online support or QuickBooks payments
When you should contact to QuickBooks online support-
- When to want to verify whether your payments account is connected to your QuickBooks online company or not.
- When you want to ask questions about how to use QuickBooks online with QuickBooks payments.
- When you need assistance with processing sales, returns, voids, etc.
- If you want to set up using your payments account through QuickBooks online.
- If you want to research specific transactions, batches, or non deposited funds
- When you want to obtain or verify your account number
- during verifying monthly processing limits.
When you should contact to QuickBooks payment support
- When you want to check application status.
- When you want to transfer a payment account connection from QuickBooks online to QuickBooks desktop
- If you want to confirm when deposits should be received or credit, you should contact QuickBooks payment support.
- When you want to cancel or close your payments account.
- When you want to research on specific transactions, batches, or non-deposited funds.
- When Check your monthly statement
- When you want to Inquire about retrieval or chargeback letters and/or chargeback debits
- When you want to Reopen a closed or canceled Payments account
- Get assistance with risk, security and fraud-related issues, as they related to credit card transactions being accepted or processed.
- Verify your monthly processing limits by contacting QuickBooks payment support
- When you want to Inquire about a decline response when attempting to charge a cardholder.
- When you want to Obtain or verify your account number
Answered on July 2, 2019.