what is quickbooks accountant?
The Accountant Center is just in QuickBooks on-line for Accountants (qboa.intuit.com) and hidden for all QBO user varieties (including the Accountant type). the middle incorporates a similar expertise because the QBO home page and includes the subsequent components:
- Tools– shortcuts to features commonly used by accountants.
- Reconciliation– reconciliation account history
- Online Banking– bank integration
- Tips– a set of helpful tips for QBO navigation, using multiple windows, etc..
- Reports– shortcuts to commonly used reports, such as:
- Profit & Loss
- Adjusting Journal Entries
- Adjusted Trial Balance
- Reconciliation Reports
- Memorized Reports
What’s New– quick highlights for new features.
Accountant Preferences– preferences that apply across all clients you access. Currently, the only preference available is timeout – the following times are available:
- 1 hour
- 2 hours
- 3 hours
- 4 hours
Messages and tasks– same component as the client homepage
The Accountant Center page is also customizable and you can change the location of individual components by moving them around, or by adding or removing them. I hope Quickbooks Accounting Will help you. Toll Free Number 855-441-4417