Is Quickbook Hosting Solution better than Quickbooks Online?
1. Cloud hosting is available only for QuickBooks desktop versions such as Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and Accountant.
2. Provide faster access to QB application and data.
3. Offers more add-ons products that add some extra functionality to QB.
4. Authorized hosting provider are available that hosts your QuickBooks on their trusted servers such as
1. Fully cloud accounting software works on the cloud.
2. Sometimes, heavy traffic raise, may slow down the accounting work.
3. It has comparatively fewer add-ons.
4. Only Intuit outsource and manages QBO. No 3rd party vendor is there in the market.
QuickBooks hosting and QuickBooks online are the same also in such things as real-time tracking, anytime or anywhere access, multi-user collaboration, cross-device compatibility, easy to add-on integration.
I hope this will help you to resolve your issues and For more information we you face issues contact +1-855-441-4417 QuickBooks Enterprises Support.
For more information, read Comparison b/w QuickBooks Online, Desktop, and Hosting.