How to resolve Quickbooks Error -6177, 0 code?
QuickBooks Error -6177,-0 is a common error specially among ProAdvisors and CPA Firms. Multiple versions of QuickBooks have QuickBooks 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, & 2007 on our computers.QuickBooks software also opens the Company file. QuickBooks was unable to open the file on the host computer.
Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your QuickBooks Error -6177,0 problems.
- Move the company file to local hard drive
- Change the loacation of company file from server to the C drive.
- You can open the company file in the QuickBooks software from C drive.
- Then save the company file to local C drive.
- Close the company file.
- Restore the portable file from the C drive and save it to the server.
- Select your company file.
- Try to open the file from your server.
- Another way of resolve: If you are using company file that is located on the server computer- download and install QuickBooks File Doctor Tool