How to remove error while opening company file in QuickBooks Online
In this article, we will discuss how to setup errors that occurred while opening the company file from QuickBooks Online. QuickBooks plays a very crucial role to setup error in QuickBooks. With the help of this service, you can customize the problems in QuickBooks.
The error is a fault in your computer system which gives you a problem while you are working on or any other application such as QuickBooks etc. The error may occur by incorrect data given by the users or incorrect data from the host computer. While working with QuickBooks be careful to do all types of work in it without having any error into the computer system.
Some possible reasons you are getting this type of error
- When double-clicking on the data file icon or the data file name.
- QuickBooks is unable to communicate with the server.
- Several computers are acting as host for the QuickBooks data file.
- Data is converted or restored over a network.
- Your company data file is damaged.
When you try to open the company file, the following error occur like given below:
WARNING: An error occurred when QuickBooks Desktop tried to access the company file. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact Intuit Technical Support. Click the Details button for more information to provide Intuit Technical Support to help diagnose the error.
The error may be caused by any of the following:-
- QuickBooks Desktop Support Files are damaged. These files are:
- The Transaction Log (TLG) file.
- The Network Descriptor (ND) file.
- The Data Source Name (DSN) file.
- The company file is damaged.
- Encryption software is installed.
- After the tool finishes diagnosis, close File Doctor.
- Regardless of the results screen, try opening your QuickBooks file again to see if the issue is resolved.
- Open the folder that contains your company file.
- Search for files with the same name as your QuickBooks file but with extensions .tlg, .nd and/or .dsn.
- Right-click each file and select Rename.
- After then add the word “.OLD” to each of them.
Note: These files are automatically recreated.
For more details visit the website.