How to fix QuickBooks Error -83, -6000 ?
i suggest you some following steps to resolve this issue,and you have getting a error again and again. you can also contact our quickbook technical support number expert to get instant help.
- Open the company folder.
- Next, you need to find the company file. …
- Right-click the company file and select “Rename” option. …
- Same way, rename the transaction log file without omitting the extension.
- Exit the system now.
- Open QuickBooks and try to login in the company file.
Some of the users facing errors while using QuickBooks. Most users reported -6000,-83 error to our customer support.
About QuickBooks -6000,-83 Errors:
This two error generally occurs when you try to open, backup or restore your business file.
Reason behind this error are:
- You have no permission to access that folder or file. If you want to access the file, you must have rights to create, delete and read, write permission to that company folder or file.
- Maybe your Browser or window firewall blocked QuickBooks files.
- More than one users trying to access the data file.
- Maybe file extension would incorrect.
How to Fix Error it
Follow this steps to resolve these error-
- When your company files located on server computer:-
- Download QuickBooks File Doctor Tool and install it.
- When QuickBooks is handled on more than one PC then you need to some changes:-
- Turn off Hosting from all PC. It should be turned on only in your computer which is the main server
- Go to File section> Utilities. Now if you still see Host multiple user access then your computer is not hosting Your QuickBooks file.
- If You see option “ Stop hosting multiple user access” click yes then click yes to “company file must be closed” and continue it. Now do this step to another PC.
- You should also check whether QuickBooks is latest Edition or old version.
- Arrange QuickBooks firewall.
- Check access data file permission is enable or disable.
- Open your QuickBooks company file from a different location.
If you still face this issue then you should call QuickBooks Error Support. This certified team will help you to resolve your QuickBooks Error