How to fix QB Point of sale Error 100060?
QuickBooks Point of Sale, if you see an Error 100060, that is some necessary accounts which could not be created by the system. You can receive these kinds Error Messages when you are running a Financial Exchange, the first time for an account.
This can happen because of the following two reasons-
- During the first Financial transaction, the account might already be been active In the QuickBooks Point of Sale, or
- The user logged into might not have the QuickBooks administrator permissions.
For source: QuickBooks point of sale support phone number+1-855-4414417.
To fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060.
If, during the first Financial transaction the account might already be been active In the QuickBooks Point of Sale then,
- Open the QuickBooks Financial software.
- Go to Edit select Preferences then go to Accounting.
- Go to Company Preferences and clear the ‘Use account numbers’ checkbox.
- And click OK
- Then from QuickBooks Point of Sale, perform a Financial Exchange.
- In QuickBooks, go to Edit and then in Preferences over to Accounting.
- Click Company Preferences and select Use account numbers check box to reactivate the account number feature.
- Click OK.
Hope this answer will be helpful for you. For more information about importing invoices into QuickBooks, dial QuickBooks point of sale error code 100060 You can ask any query related to QuickBooks from well qualified and experienced accounting experts. If you want to any Query then you contact the QuickBooks customer support phone number +1-855-441-4417.