How To Enable Chatbot In QuickBooks Online?
If you want to enable Chatbot in QuickBooks online and don’t know how this post is only for you. Here in this post, we are discussing the steps to On chatbot in QuickBooks online.
Steps to enable chatbot in QuickBooks Online:
Learn the steps to enable chatbot or QuickBooks Assistant. It uses artificial intelligence, machine learning, and rules to deliver insights and reports to you.
QuickBooks Assistant’s features:
- QuickBooks Assistant supports 50 questions and all questions can be answered by data on a QuickBooks Online report.
- You know that most of your financial questions will be answered with an image. By selecting the image, it loads the corresponding report in the background.
- QuickBooks Assistant supports over 100 non-financial questions.
- But It’s currently in beta and its capabilities grow over time.
To enable chatbot/QuickBooks Assistant:
- Select the Gear icon at the top, then QuickBooks Labs.
Scroll down and toggle the switch for QB Assistant to On.
Dealing with chatbot
Uses years of domain knowledge and natural language processing
- Provide examples of user queries
- Built-in speech recognition
- Integrated with Google Cloud, so can host the writing of serverless scripts in its interface
- Integrates with 14 platforms, including Google Assistant, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Skype, and Twitter.
I hope this will help you. Now you are able to On chatbot on your own. If still need help or have any other queries, please feel free to contact our QuickBooks help number and talk to a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor now. Dial toll-free number +1-855-441-4417.
Thanks for visiting me. you are always welcome here anytime soon if you have any other query. Please visit our QuickBooks Community to get answers from other business owners and also post your queries.