How do you send an invoice?
Request payment for goods or services with Square invoices from your online Square Dashboard or from a supported mobile device from your Dashboard, you can create and send an invoice, create recurring invoice series, and schedule invoice deliveries.
Steps to create invoices online in QuickBooks Payroll
- Navigate to Invoices in your QuickBooks online Square Dashboard and then click create an invoice.
- Select a customer from your Customer Directory, or enter a new name and email address. You can enter up to 9 recipients.
- Select Payment type from the drop-down menu, you can choose to send your invoice by email or manually share it with your customer.
- Add a personal message. If you would like to use the same message for all of your invoices, select Save as default message.
- Add the invoice details. Select items and apply modifiers by clicking Customize. Add any applicable discounts.
- Please note that any applied discounts will apply to the entire sale.
- Click Send. Or, if you’re charging a customer’s payment card on file, select a payment card from the drop-down list below Payment and then select a date to charge the card and then Charge.
When you send an invoice for payment, each recipient has the option to pay with any supported payment card Both you and your customer will receive a confirmation email once an invoice is paid with a card on file or by your customer.
If you want more details then Contact the QuickBooks desktop support number +1-855-441-4417.