How do I set remainder for my overdue invoices in QuickBooks?
Here are the four methods by which you can set a reminder for your overdue invoices in QuickBooks:
- Click on customers
- Select option customers.
- Select the invoice at the bottom right.
- Click o save and send.
- go to the money bar, click on overdue invoices.
- All the invoices that are overdue must be shown on the left.
- Select the box filed which is next to the invoices that need to be sent to customers.
- Click on the batch icon.
- Now click on send reminders.
- Go to the customer’s home page and choose your customers on that page.
- Now go to the Action Column.
- select drop-down menu from Receive payment
- now, click on Send Remainder.
- If you want to send an email, Go to the Customer Card and select the invoices that want to be emailed
- select Action column
- select drop-down menu from Receive payment.
- Finally, click on Send Remainder.