How do I pay an employee in QuickBooks?
Scheduling Payroll, tracking paycheck and to pay an employee in QuickBooks are the 3 basics functionally of QuickBooks payroll. Your tax table will not be updated automatically if have not signed up for any QB basic features. In that case, you have to fill them while making sure that you are entering the correct data.
Payday is the most important day in doing payroll which you can easily do in QuickBooks Payroll.
Follow these steps to pay an employee in QuickBooks:
- Choose Employees in the payroll section.
- Go to Pay Employees.
- Go to Scheduled Payroll.
- Start the scheduled payroll you want to run.
- Click the Start Scheduled Payroll button.
- Supply the payroll check date and use the Check Date box to supply the date that you want to appear on payroll checks.
- Select the Back Account to choose the account from which you are willing to write checks.
- Always verify the employees, payment should be made to correct employees.
- Check the preview of the paycheck after clicking on the create paycheck button.
- Tap on Print Paycheck or print the paystubs button in order to print the checks.
Hope you will be able to pay your employees easily, However if you still have some doubts or your QuickBooks not Working? Dial 1-855-441-4417 to reach our customer service team.