How do I fix QuickBooks Error -6130, 0 ?
QuickBooks error -6130,0 occur when you try to open your company file that time error shows. When you trying to open this company file, before you open company file from your computer first, you must try to open the company file where the company file located.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error -6130,0:
For know the reasons, you just check the list of causes for QuickBooks -6130:
- When you open your company file in a new version of QuickBooks.
- If you have damaged windows.
- If you have damged company file.
- And damaged data also or program files of QuickBooks desktop.
- The host computer disrupted your network connection.
- If QuickBooks database service are running multiple instances.
- If the settings of firewall prevents QuickBooks desktop files from accessing the necessary ports.
- Directly restoring a backup from a flash drive or any other removable device.
To fix QuickBooks Error -6130,0:
Follow this steps:
Solution1: Rename the all .TLG and .ND files
→ These files are part of QuickBooks files. .TLG and .ND files are configuration files that allow QuickBooks to access your company files in multi-user mode. If these files are damaged, your QB will show error.
- Open that folder from QuickBooks where your company file is available.
- Now search the files with the same filename as your company file but the extension should be .TLG and .ND
- Right click each file and rename it. Add the old word at the end of each file name of QuickBooks.
- Now open QuickBooks again and try to sign in to your company file. If the error persist then proceed to solution 2.
Solution2: For restore your backup file use ADR
If your company file is damaged or corrupted, You must use the Auto Data Recovery to restore your data.
Solution3: To move the file to the local hard drive
You need to move the file from the server to the local C drive.
Solution4: By creating a new windows user
You need to create a new user accounts on windows.
Solution5: By performing a clean installation of QuickBooks desktop
- First, reinstall using a clean install
- Now, you have to update to the latest version.
→ Always restore your backup into a new file. Don’t overwrite a previous file
If error persists contact QuickBooks Error Support team.