How do I add QuickBooks users and grant them access?
To grant access or provide a permission to the others only QuickBooks Enterprise administrator have an authority to given access.
For QuickBooks Users: –
- Firstly go to the Company menu then choose Users
- Click on Set Up Users and Roles.
- Click the User List tab and then click New.
- Enter the name of the person in the User Name field.
- Enter a password, first in the Password field and then in the Confirm Password field.
- Next you can click OK to finish adding the new user.
To Assign Roles to the New User: –
- Go to the Company menu and click Set Up Users.
- Click Add User.
- Assign a username and password:
- Enter the name.
- Enter a password and write password again for conform.
- Click Next.
- Choose whether this person will have access to selected areas of QuickBooks or all areas of QuickBooks Online.
- Click Next.
- Then select the limited areas the user has access make your selections, click on next button.
- If you grant permission so you can access to all areas of QuickBooks, you have no more selections to make. Then click on Yes button.
- When the Changing or Deleting Transactions window appears, select Yes or change according to its need.
- When the last screen appears once you can click on the review button then at last click on preview to see appropriate screen.
- Click Finish button for completion
For more information about QuickBooks we also provide a QuickBooks Payroll Customer Service.