How can I fix QuickBooks Error 12157?
QuickBooks error code 12157 is a part of error 12000, it occurs if Web connectivity problems in windows operating system with microsoft win32. This error stop updates, when it occurs.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 12157:
- Internet security applications and the settings of firewall are restricted.
- On the same device multiple QuickBooks software versions released mainly QuickBooks desktop pro 2016 and QuickBooks desktop enterprise solutions 16.0.
- Some internet and security settings may also cause this QuickBooks error 12157 to crop up when QuickBooks desktop update.
To fix QuickBooks Error 12157, you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Start your computer and log in as an administrator.
- Press the Start to catch then choose All Applications, Accessories, Computer Tools, and after that hit System Repair.
- Open New window, choose “Re install my PC” option and after that hit Next.
- Choose the advanced system to restore point from the “On this review, click a restore point” run down and after that hit Next.
- Hit Next to the confirmation window.
- After rebuilding, restart your computer.
These steps will be beneficial to you. For any assistance, you can contact to QuickBooks Error Support or call on the toll-free no.+1 855 441 4417.