How can i change my username and password for QuickBooks Online ?
Don’t worry maddy, i will help you. It is necessary to regularly modification your login info for your on-line banking accounts to secure your information and stop unauthorized access to your funds. Once you change your on-line banking username through your bank, you also should build this modification in QuickBooks. you’ll be able to update your login credentials from the web Services section of your banking account in QuickBooks.
How to Change User ID and Password
- First Click onSetup tab.
- After open setup tab, Click Change sign-in information.
- Sign in to your Intuit account with current username and password.
- Select however you’d wish to receive your confirmation code and click Continue.
- Retrieve the confirmation code from your email. It will generally take a number of moments for the code to arrive in your email box.
- Enter the confirmation code
- Update your profile as necessary.
- Click Save.
After this, i hope you have no issue related to this topic. If you have any issue contact QuickBooks Online Support Phone Number “+1 855 441 4417”