Error while initializing QuickBooks Point Of Sale application Log
Clarification 1: in the QBPOS folder compose the contents:-
- Press a key combination of ctrl+alt+del and then you have to choose the task. manager, and after that you need choose end task.
- Select the windows to start option in your computer and search select file explorer.
- Select the View tab from the top and the Hidden item’s checkbox.
- Choose This Pc and select Users.
- Right click on the user.config file then select rename and rewrite its name to user configure.
- Exit the window then select QuickBooks point of sale for the desktop.
Clarification 2: make a new windows admin:-
1: Open the Windows Start menu and choose Control Panel.
2: Select User Accounts and Family Safety and choose User Accounts.
3: Choose Manage Other accounts> Add a new user in Pc settings> add a user.
4: Choose sign in without a Microsoft account> Local Accounts.
5: Insert the username leave the password blank as it is, then chooses next> finish.
6: Reopen the computer sign in with a new administrator account.
7: Select QuickBooks point of sale for the desktop.
Windows 7 :
- Choose the “windows start” menu and choose control panel “user accounts”.
- Choose to manage another account from the user account window.
- Choose to make a new account and name that account and select “administrator”.
- Choose “create account”.
- Now restart the computer and sign in with the new administrator account.
- For desktop open QuickBooks point of sale.