Can i import chart of accounts from my QB Desktop Enterprise to QBO?
Yes, you can easily import chart of accounts from my QB desktop enterprise to QuickBooks online. If you face any issue while importing the information you can contact QuickBooks desktop enterprise .
These are the basic steps to follow when you export your lists (Chart of Accounts) into a new company file.
Follow these steps and you can easily import chart of accounts from QB desktop enterprise to QB online:
- Log in to the data file as the Administrator.
- Switch to single user (SU) mode.
- In the menu bar, select File and then Utilities.
- On the sub-menu, select Export, and the Lists to IIF Files.
- Put a checkmark next to each of the lists you want to export.
- In the Save In a window, browse to the location where you want to save the IIF file (often, this will be your desktop).
In the File name field:
- Delete the asterisk (*). Windows will not save a file if you do not delete the asterisk (*).
- Enter a file name with the extension of.IIF.Click the Save button.
- Click OK to the message that the file was successfully saved.
- Repeat Steps 3 – 10 until all needed lists are exported.
- Right-click on an exported file on your desktop and select Open With.
- Select Microsoft Office Excel.
- If you get the wizard to convert a text file, click Next, Next, Finish.
Hope this blog very helpful to all. if you have any questions about QuickBooks related so plz visit QuickBooks Technical support.